In this fourth episode of the five-part series on Exits Strategies, a group of panelists answer several questions arising from Basil Peters’ first three presentations.
The new Exit Strategies workshop was first presented at the Golden Triangle Angel Network in Waterloo, Ontario on May 8, 2015.
KEY QUESTIONS FROM PART 4 – PANEL DISCUSSION
• How can public financings, or IPOs, factor into our strategies?
• The importance of structure and after-tax proceeds
• How do we decide between M&A vs IPOs?
• The dangers of options in the context of an M&A transaction
• How can we avoid the dangers of waiting too long to exit?